Click here for the HBA 2015 Calendar
Registration for Spring 2015 is now closed
HBA has a limited number of openings per age group
please email email@example.com regarding late registration
Deadline for League Refunds extended to - 5:00 pm Friday, February 6, 2015
Must be in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Refunds will be given after February 6, 2015
HBA CONGRATULATES THE SPRING 2015 RAFFLE PRIZE WINNERS
HBA is proud of our affiliation with the Houston Astros
The Humble Baseball Association email address is email@example.com
As of August 1, 2012, all bats used in HBA LEAGUE OR TOURNAMENTS must meet the below standards
- In ages 13U and below bats with the new BPF 1.15 stamp (on the transition area between the barrel and handle) is legal, regardless of weight and composition.
- Bats cannot have the words "coach pitch, t-ball" or "softball" anywhere on the bat.
- Bats with the old Little League approved stamp (2 ¼” barrel, no composite) on the barrel under the manufacturers model name, will be legal until July 31, 2011.
- In 14U bats must either be a BPF 1.15 -5 bat OR a BBCOR bat (BESR -3 bats are not legal).
- 15U and above must use a NFHS (high school) legal BBCOR bat).