Click here for the HBA 2016 Calendar
Please check game schedules carefully -- all 8U and 10U rainouts have been rescheduled
to Monday, June 6 and Tuesday, June 7.
12U rainouts have been rescheduled to Tuesday, June 7, and Wednesday, June 8
Congratulations to all the Spring 2016 Raffle Prize Winners!
Lisa (permission to only use first name)
M. C. (permission to only use initials)
L. T. (permission to only use initials)
N. Y. (permission to only use initials)
J. L. (permission to only use initials)
DEADLINE FOR LEAGUE REFUND IS 5:00 PM WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 3, NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED AFTER THIS DATE. REFUND REQUEST MUST BE IN WRITING AND EMAILED TO email@example.com
HBA is proud of our affiliation with the Houston Astros
The Humble Baseball Association email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
As of August 1, 2012, all bats used in HBA LEAGUE OR TOURNAMENTS must meet the below standards
- In ages 13U and below bats with the new BPF 1.15 stamp (on the transition area between the barrel and handle) is legal, regardless of weight and composition.
- Bats cannot have the words "coach pitch, t-ball" or "softball" anywhere on the bat.
- Bats with the old Little League approved stamp (2 ¼” barrel, no composite) on the barrel under the manufacturers model name, will be legal until July 31, 2011.
- In 14U bats must either be a BPF 1.15 -5 bat OR a BBCOR bat (BESR -3 bats are not legal).
- 15U and above must use a NFHS (high school) legal BBCOR bat).